Apex Remove Password from PDF is a free trial software application from the Encryption Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-26. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Remove password from PDF support attractive but simple graphical interface. Application very useful for that user wants to secure PDF document. Using this program you can add password and page restriction also can be remove them as per your need. Tool allows setting user and owner password on PDF file. You can lock and unlock several page permissions like document printing, content copying, annotations, accessibility, page extraction, form-filling, content modifying and more. Utility allow working with such encryption technique like 40 bits and 128 bits. Program permitted you set page resolution like low and high. You can write file name by using suffix and prefix options.
* Application support to add and remove password and page permissions on PDF file.
* You can control password setting through user and owner password.
* You can restricted as well as release several page permissions like printing, copying, editing, form-filling, annotation, assembling, page extraction and more.
* You can control resolution setting.
* You can work with such encryption technique.
* You can perform operation into batch mode.
* You can add suffix and prefix with resultant file name.
* You can work with both 32 and 64 bit operating system.
* You can work with all Window operating system like Vista, XP, NT, 2000, 7, 8 etc.
Apex Remove Password from PDF (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 3.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 27 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.